And it begins! The cold weather is here again. Our state has started its polar temperatures again. I think last year at this time it was warmer. I remember the kids jumping on the trampoline on Thanksgiving Day! Today it was in the mid 20's when we woke up this morning and the high today will only be 45. I know some of our friends and family in the NW have been experiencing these temps for awhile now, BUT I know you don't have the moisture like the Midwest.
Speaking of Turkey Day, I can't believe how fast it is approaching us. The year has really flown by. Some of you know I am a religious TODAY SHOW watcher and they just said its only 48 days till Christmas! And as my brother-in-law would say "HOLY BALLS!" I am so excited for Christmas this year! I will get to meet my new niece Avarie and visit with my family!
But back to Fall, I am watching the leaves fall as I type this morning. The colors are beautiful. Yellow, Red, Orange, Chartreuse, all the shades of fall! It is my most favorite time of year and I hope that we can all enjoy this season. Freezing or mild. I think all this talk of cold weather has put me in the mood for hot chocolate! Go grab a cup for yourselves, you know you want to!
4 comments:
Yay for you! I'm so glad you've joined the land of the blog! Mine is tharker.blogspot.com Visit anytime!!!
I'm feeling bad for you in the frozen tundra that you are about to enter in to! It has been 60 degrees here everyday for the last week! That should make you feel really crappy huh? Yeah, that's how I roll Tiff, you know that!!! I love ya, and can't wait to read more about the land of the Child!
Cute leaves, but can I make a suggestion? Why am I asking? You know I'm going to anyway : ) Are you working on a background to go behind your text? Even in white, it's a little hard to read. Just a friendly suggestion from one SuperTiff to another!!!
Chartreuse?!?! I thing you made that word up. That is only a buzzard.
It IS getting a bit nippy here. Our heater didn't work the other night because the pilot light went out and our landlord had to come over and fix it and blah blah blah, anyways, out house was flippin 57 degrees. My hands were starting to go numb.
programmehas willman matter ramipril intensional technorati detya sailboat brim alkem tien
lolikneri havaqatsu
Post a Comment