Monday, November 5, 2007

I'm 29...again!

So, I had my birthday. My family went to school & I went and waxed my eyebrows! I was so overdue. Later I went to my monthly Autism Society meeting, and then came home to bed to wake up and do it all again! I guess this is what AGE is all about? Since it was Thursday, we didn't make any plans. But on Friday we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner with our friends Chris & Emily. We invited many more, but everyone was busy...I can't imagine what could be more fun than spending my birthday with me, but you know, some people are just weird!

Tonight we are hangin' out with our friends Matt & Kelly at home. Its Matt's Birthday today! So I will take one for the team and be the party house tonight!

I keep wondering, If birthdays after 29 are good, bad, or just ugly? Maybe I will just live in denial FOREVER. Then I don't really have to find out! So next year when you are reading the blog and the title looks familiar, "I'm 29 again" You will know what I have decided!

2 comments:

tharker said...

Happy Birthday Tiff! I'm glad you were able to have a little you time. Dinner sounds yummy.

Yeah, about 30...it's not so bad!

the sheldons said...

Don't worry, Dean will still only tease Keven about being "old" and getting ready to send him off on an iceberg to die. He'll leave you out of it.