Sunday, November 4, 2007

In the land...

So I don't know how well this will work, but I will give it a try. I know its one more thing I have to do, but it will be so much easier for you all to see us and know whats going on with us since most of you are so far away.

I guess this can serve as a kind of journal as well. I know I know, whatever I need to tell myself!

Alright then, I will explain that the address of our blogspot and first blog title is "In the land". As you know, we are crazy and kind of in our own little world or "land" if you will. So I thought that the comings and goings of this adventure would be interesting for you all to read and at some points I am sure you will get to laugh, either at us or with us.

1 comment:

the sheldons said...

You guys ARE crazy. You got that right.