Thursday, November 29, 2007

26 days till Christmas!!!


Wooohooooooo!!! As you can see I am very excited for the holiday. This is my favorite Christmas movie! I haven't watched it yet, but I am looking forward to it, very soon!

Not that there will be snow, but I can't wait to go to Arizona! I technically have been there before, but I was an infant. Not only will there be some SUN, but also my FAMILY!!! I can't wait to see them. Who can resist good food, fun times, and most of all a vacation!? PLUS, my grandma is coming too! YEAHHHHHHHH!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited too! I just hope I can slow down and cherish the moment with my kids this year.

tharker said...

Love this movie!!!

You are going to have so much fun in AZ, I can't wait till you get back and tell us all about it!

the sheldons said...

I have never seen that this movie?!?!? What is it?

the sheldons said...

that this?!?!? I must be smokin crack.

Adolescent Family said...

Ok seriously Chelle????? HOLY CRAP, that is Blasphemy. Christmas Vacation!!! ofcourse.