Very cute picture of your kids Tiff! I can't believe how fast they are growing. Wasn't just like a month ago that I came up to Quincy to visit you and sweet brand new baby Logan? Crazy how time flies.
Cute background and header. Hope I wasn't too pushy about the template: )
Okay, I have to apologize to your friend Chelle for being a snoop, but I was just checking out her blog, and came across some pictures of you and Keven. My favorite one is of you guys at IHOP. The look on Kev's face made me laugh so hard! I could practically hear the storm a brewin! I miss those good old days listening to you two banter back and forth! So stinking funny!
3 comments:
Very cute picture of your kids Tiff! I can't believe how fast they are growing. Wasn't just like a month ago that I came up to Quincy to visit you and sweet brand new baby Logan? Crazy how time flies.
Cute background and header. Hope I wasn't too pushy about the template: )
Awww, they are adorable. Nyah is such a ham.
By the way, I love the page! The student becomes the teacher.
Okay, I have to apologize to your friend Chelle for being a snoop, but I was just checking out her blog, and came across some pictures of you and Keven. My favorite one is of you guys at IHOP. The look on Kev's face made me laugh so hard! I could practically hear the storm a brewin! I miss those good old days listening to you two banter back and forth! So stinking funny!
Sorry again for being a snoop Chelle : )
Post a Comment