Friday, April 25, 2008

Jenny, Chelsea, & Leah

I guess I have been wanting to post about this for some time now, I just haven't. So I was reminded of this the other day and wanted to share.

In The Motherhood

It is a web based show that Jenny McCarthy, Chelsea Handler, and Leah Remini, do.
If you've seen it, you know its funny. If you haven't, you must see it. It is based on what real moms write in about and these three act out the scenarios.

Even K laughed out loud and mentioned "why isn't this on tv?" I must admit, I don't know. Most of you know I am not an 'Office' fan, I've tried, I just don't get it. So Keven & I decided that this should take the place of that.

I know for those of you who LOVE 'The Office', this is blasphemy,
but I really like 'In the Motherhood'.

CHECK IT OUT! :)

2 comments:

tharker said...

I love In the Motherhood also. I just discovered it about a month ago, and I get so excited when they put a new one on the website. It is hilarious!

I do LOVE The Office, I hope you'll still love me!

the sheldons said...

I am going to haveto check that out now that Dean and I are going to have a little peanut. Thanks!