Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Google Reader

I owe it to Nobody for telling me about this great tool! Thanks! I was struggling to read ALL of my friends and family's blogs and she told me to go to Google Reader. For those of you who ALREADY knew this, good for you and thanks a lot! Just Kidding! For those of you who didn't, here you go! I am sure that there are more sites like this one, this just happens to be the one I use. It is a place to store all your blogs/websites and it essentially tells you when there are updates. No more going to each and every site to check if something new is happening. Google does it all for you! LOVE IT!

This has saved me so much time and effort!

I know its a small thing.

So I get a little excited over the small stuff, so what?

I just wanted you to know! :)

Happy Tuesday!

Ok, one more thing~I just visited Kim's blog and she posted about Amanda Hudson. I have never heard of her before, but really liked her songs. Check it out. :) Thanks Kim!

1 comment:

the sheldons said...

Ok, I'm retarded. I can't figure out how to work it. I might be needin to come over to your house and you can help me with it, por favor.