Here at home I OFTEN have multiple tabs open on my computer. I usually have two of my email accounts open and sometimes the blog for music and then be working in another program. (yes, I like to multi task.) I recently have found N on the computer, looking at our blog. (Cause she likes to listen to the music.) Recently she has figured out just how to click on certain tabs to get to our blog and then proceeds to find the songs she likes and wants to listen to. (currently its Honky tonk badonkadonk) I have heard her on a couple of different occasions singing in the living room or the car or in her bedroom "oooo weee shut my mouth, slap your grandma. Honky tong, dong a dong" It's really quite funny if she doesn't see you listening to her.
Some of you may have guessed I feel like I am being stalked a little lately. On my meter, there is someone who is from Denver, CO. They are always checking me out. Between one and four times daily. They like to spend anywhere from 1 to 66 minutes on any given day. Sitemeter says they come @ 11:30 pm, 2:30 am, 5:46 am etc. They NEVER leave a comment, and thus, they are a mystery to me.
After many days of thinking about who my stalker could possibly be, I posted to see if they would acknowledge that they knew me or someone else I know. A few days have went by, and I must admit that I was checking my blog daily to see if 'Denver' had left a comment/clue to who they really are...needless to say, they never left a comment telling me anything about them self. So I have been racking my brain, thinking who I know that MIGHT know someone in Denver that would be linked to them, and refer them to me? I wasn't coming up with much. UNTIL, Louise called and said she had figured it out.
On her meter, 'Denver' was, ME? What? When I have logged on before I am 'Maqouketa'. It can't possibly be, cause...well maybe, but we are never on at the times that 'Denver' is on? Hmmm. So, I looked a little harder into Sitemeter. I logged on to my blog, immediately went to Sitemeter, checked the person, date, time, etc.
YEP! I am stalking myself, Phew! Sitemeter has am for pm, for some reason? The multiple times per day is my lovely N. She is so smart. She knew just how to get me. The longer times were because I was logging in and then multitasking. That will teach me.
Maybe my world is a little too small?
4 comments:
You are such a stalker! That is hilarious!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!
Getting stalked by a 5 year old.
I needed the laugh, thanks!
You Found me! Awesome, we are blogger buds now.
That's funny that after all that it turned out to be you. Isn't it weird when people you don't know read your blog, though? Last week in the same day I had hits from Frankfurt, Germany AND GERMANtown, Tennessee. Freaky? I think so.
:-P Amy
Post a Comment