Thursday, April 10, 2008

Do I know you?

Dear Denver,

I have noticed your interest in our blog.
I am curious to who you are?
Are you someone I already know?


Don't keep us in suspense! :)

4 comments:

tharker said...

Is Denver found on your statcounter?

Adolescent Family said...

Yes! Do you know anyone from there? They have been spending some time, checking us out and I am perplexed by who they are? I'm not sure if they are a referral that keeps coming back, or if they just happened upon us?

Adolescent Family said...

Please don't keep us in suspense Denver. :)

tharker said...

Sometimes I get a lot from Denver, but it's actually Stacia. I don't know why, but sometimes, it will show her link as coming through Denver. Maybe the bigger ISP's use a lot of different cities so that the one that you live closest to doesn't get all jammed up....I don't know. Just my guess.