Sunday morning we were having the primary president and one of her counselors over to talk about integrating Buzz into Primary.
If you have ever been to our home, whether here or in Iowa, you know that Peanut has her way of monopolizing the conversation. any conversation. SO, we told her some adults were coming over to talk to US (Boyscout & myself) and that we would like her to play in her room. As Boyscout confirmed this with her for the 2nd or 3rd time, he turned to leave her room and this is what was said...
P- Um, dad?
B- Yes P.
P- I can still contact you if its an emergency, right?
B- Yes, if the house is on fire, you can contact me.
as he turns to leave, trying to hold in the laughter, he is stalled yet again...
P-And...if I'm broke and bleeding.
B-Yes, if your broke and bleeding you can come get me. :)
Needless to say, we made it through most of the conversation with the Primary pres, before she meandered out to show off her church shoes. The ones with sparkles. That she just needed to show them. :)
6 comments:
Hey Tiffany I was trying to get a hold of you. This is Megan Lee. Could you email me please :)
ryanlee1975@yahoo.com
Okay, that is hysterical!
She is too adorable!! Can't wait to see you guys soon!! <3
HAHA! I can hear the conversation perfectly in my head. She cracks me up!
That girl cracks me up!!!
Still the same girl we love!!!!!
Post a Comment