Monday, April 19, 2010

April's 1/2 over???

I think time has hit warp 3. Scotty, slow us down! :)

Time is FLYING here at our house. I can't believe we only have about 8 weeks of school left! I can't believe how nice our weather has been! Today its about 80. So nice to feel the sun!

We really haven't been up to much lately, but I wanted to post so you know we are still kickin' it. The kids are growing like weeds, life is moving forward. We are in one of those rare moments in time where things are pretty good and we are feeling blessed.

We have been trying to get some yard work underway here. The sprinklers are up and running, which means the lawn is being cut, the flowers are planted, the dandelions are taking over, the kids have been using the trampoline and the stray cat is back, beggin' us for some love and leftovers.

We have been grilling out back on the deck at least a couple times a week. So if your in the neighborhood, stop by. We might be cooking a burger or a steak just for you! :)

2 comments:

A Real Kansas Momma said...

Ok, we'll be over in a sec!

SuzyQ01 said...

you know the old saying: "time flies when you're having fun", so you must be having a great time!! Too bad we are so far away...a nice grilled steak sounds good right now LOL :)