Monday, September 21, 2009

WICKED!!!

So we finally got to go see WICKED!!! For me it was the 2nd time :) For Boyscout, mom and GG, it was the first.

We enjoyed ourselves! I enjoyed going with them and being able to see their reactions and excitement at such an amazing show. We had tickets on the main floor and about 18 rows from the front. Right in the center. Sweeet!

I wish that my sister could have been there. I would love to be able to see it again and again.

My next show to see I hope will be Lion King, I really want to take Peanut! It is coming in November and I know she would love it!

4 comments:

Tana said...

So glad you got to go. I would love to, but probably won't make it this time around. Get to the Lion King in November, you'll love it too, for totally different reasons.

SuzyQ01 said...

That sounds like so much fun! I'm glad you all got to go together. I still haven't seen it, so I'm just a little jealous! LOL

Becky said...

WOW!!!!!!!! So amazing! We saw it in Chicago and it was AMAZING!!! I want to see it again so bad!
And I hear Lion King is awesome and she would love it!!!

tharker said...

I've been dying to see it again, but it just didn't work out this time around. So glad you had a great time!