Saturday, September 5, 2009

{ 9 }

Our little man is growing up! He's 9! Can you believe it? I can't. Here are 9 things about Buzz at age 9 :)

  • He can melt your heart with a simple grin.
  • He is so smart. He knows EXACTLY what he wants and knows EXACTLY how to get it.
  • He likes to snuggle. Sometimes only for a moment, but I still love it!
  • He has the longest eyelashes EVER!
  • He has a contagious laugh.
  • He loves for us all to be together.
  • He loves to travel in the car.
  • We haven't figured out how, but he knows which way he wants to go to get home or to GG's house. He LOVES GG's house!
  • He still eats 'chicken nuggets and fries' everyday.
I think he is starting to realize some more of the world around him lately. He actually took a bite of a brownie the other day. That is serious in this house! He has been using more of his speech and knows that is how he has to communicate. It only took him two days to master that he is 9 now instead of 8. Which means I am a really good teacher and he is getting quicker at picking things up :) This summer has been quite the transition for him and I do have to say I think he has done a great job. Hopefully we can get him in school soon! He is putting his backpack on all the time. He sees Peanut go to school and he knows its time for him to go too.

He is such a sweetheart and a blessing in our family. It seems like not too long ago, I was a mom for the first time. What did we ever do before Buzz? I don't even remember. We love him SO much! Happy Birthday Buzz! To Infinity and Beyond! :)

2 comments:

tharker said...

Happy Birthday Buzz!

I remember when he was born. Can that really be 9 years ago? Crazy!

I'm so glad you guys came over the other day. It was so good to see you and your sweet kids. I can't wait to do it more often!

Amy said...

Awesome! Sounds like everything is going great for your fam! We love and miss you guys!

~Amy :)