Saturday, August 8, 2009

Big Day

Today we leave to the new house! Tomorrow we can offically move in!! Anyone that wants to help is welcome. I really don't want to lift the couch. I know Sunday morning is not an ideal time to move, but we don't have any other options.

I have been missing all my old friends, but really excited to see the older friends and make new friends. I am ready for my kids to start school. I am ready to have a routine back.

I think Peanut thinks we are leaving her stuff behind for the 2nd time.
I think Buzz is SUPER confused.

I have just been blamed for 'slackin' while boyscout does 'all the packing'. right. as if. :)

peace out. I won't have internet for a couple weeks maybe. Just FYI. As if I post daily anyway, right! :)

4 comments:

deanandchelle said...

Congrats on moving into a house!!! That'll be nice to have your own space and that your kids will be able to run wild in their own domain. What city are you guys going to be in in the tri-cities?

Becky said...

Good luck lady!!! We still miss you tons, too!!!
I wish we could be there to help you!
As soon as you get the intra-net back, get online!!! I want to see pics and all that jazz!!!!
Text me anytime!!!

SuzyQ01 said...

Good luck with the move and I hope it all goes smoothly!!

tharker said...

I cannot wait to see you guys! Call me!