Tuesday, August 18, 2009

FINALLY...

  • got moved in and pretty much settled.
  • got the internet hooked up, after nearly 2 weeks of waiting.
  • got to sleep in my own bed.
  • getting down a routine, just in time for school to start and mess up our sleeping in.
  • started getting mail at the new address.
and there are probably a few more, but I've got to run. We already have company coming tonight.

Oh, Peanut's birthday is tomorrow. I will try to take and post pictures. I have been really slacking on that this summer. If your in the area, feel free to stop by, we will be hangin' out here at home for the big #7!

4 comments:

SuzyQ01 said...

Finally! glad you're getting settled and back to regular life :)

Becky said...

We miss you guys!
So sad we will miss her birthday!!
I am glad you are settled in! Post pictures soon!
Our girls start school this week and I will post those soon!
Miss you girlie! Bob was fun but it would have been more fun with you there, too!

tharker said...

She's already 7? That is INSANE! I swear that little gal was just born!

Glad you guys are feeling more settled in. Email me when you get the chance and we'll plan something.

tiffani_harker@hotmail.com

Sara said...

Glad you're getting settled. We miss you in Iowa! :)