I am typing on my computer that no longer has a desk. Just a tiny fold up table in the corner of the room. My printer sits on top of a Rubbermaid bin. We eat our meals on the couch, or at the card table in the kitchen. Our microwave has moved to sit above the stove. The mirror that I used to do my hair in, now belongs to the neighbor. Our house pretty much consists of Laundry baskets, beds, dressers, couch, and LOTS of boxes. Some full, some empty.
All my fingernails were broken by the end of this weekend, but I did accomplish my yard sale and now, can move on to the rest of the packing. It really seems like the house should be more empty, but somehow its not.
Twelve years of accumulation is really hard to haul around. I hope I don't have to much longer. How nice will it be to be settled?!
The battle of looking for 'the' school is quite a pain. Out of 3 districts, none really outshine the rest. Of course, if it did, then I would be done with the search. My time is running out. The end of the school year is coming quickly and all my ducks are still out wandering.
I can't wait til all this moving stuff is over. I can't wait to be HOME.
On another note, Peanut had her first camp out with Boyscout in the back yard last night. She loved it. Him, not so much. She was asleep in nothing flat. He had a air mattress and still woke every 20 minutes. Its kinda muggy, and that doesn't help the sleeping conditions either. They came in this morning and each told their experience to me who was only barely sympathetic cause ' I told em so'. And because I had my air conditioning and soft bed all to MYSELF!!! Not that that got me my 8 hours of bliss, I still woke every couple hours anyway. But it was soft and cool! :) Plus no snoring. :)
My goal/wish for this week: ACCOMPLISH. LOTS.
1 comment:
Hang in there girl!
You know you are doing what is right and the Lord will guide you! We will sure miss your sweet family when you go home!
Glad that the little enjoyed the camp out! That can sure be rough!
PS Can we play soon?
Post a Comment