We made it! Not without mishaps, but we made it! The trip was long, but not too terribly horrible. We did stay at a dump of a hotel, but we were too tired to care much.
We were able to spend the day yesterday with my family and had a wonderful time! I have SO missed being around them! We missed all of you that were not there with us! :)
We had a good Father's Day, even though Boyscout wasn't here with us. He actually will get here today sometime. We miss him!
I have been fortunate to be surronded by wonderful fathers in my life. I have many uncles, cousins, brother-in-laws, father-in-law, grandpas, my wonderful husband and ofcourse my own dad. They are all examples to me and my children and we are grateful to be able to have them in our life! They are all hard workers, compasionate, patient, loving men. We love spending time with ALL of them! I can't imagine being without any of them. I am so glad I got to spend Fathers day with some of them and can't wait to see the rest of them soon! We love and appreciate all they do for us!!!
6 comments:
So glad you made it and are safe! We love you guys tons and miss you so much!!! But I would rather have you there and happy!!!
Tell the bubs hi!
So happy to hear your made it! I can't wait to see you guys!!
yay for you! I am so glad. Hope life only gets better...woohoooo!
yay for you! I am so glad. Hope life only gets better...woohoooo!
yay for you! I am so glad. Hope life only gets better...woohoooo!
I'm so glad you guys made it back ok.. I'm so happy for you guys... i think the reason i havent made cards was because i didnt have any one to make them with .. I miss you guys tons to.. Going out .. Hanging out.. dinner partys .. I miss all that kid of stuff.. it is a year this week since we have moved. Wow that went by Quick.
Post a Comment