Monday, December 10, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL...



December is a popular month, for birthdays that is! I would like to wish all of you December birthdays the very best:

Cole, Sheli, Darrin, Alaina, Ramona, & Craig. PLUS, Happy Anniversary to Rhett & Jess!

We are thinking about all of you this time of year, especially on your birthdays. If I forgot anyone, I am truly sorry.:( HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!

3 comments:

tharker said...

Yeah December can get crazy around our house too. Hannah's is in just a couple of weeks (can you believe that little chubby cheeked baby girl is getting baptized? I still remember you coming to her blessing and almost having to leave because the lady in front of you wore so much perfume. I remember how sick you were with Logan, and that lady's perfume was not helping!)

Our anniversary is also at the end of the month. So add it Christmas and what do you get? An empty pocket book for this family by the time December is over!!

Adolescent Family said...

Tiff~ Good luck with that! I am totally glad we don't have any birthdays or anniversary's in our immediate family in December... Although, ours ALL happens in August! At least we aren't competing with a major holiday! I feel for ya girl!

Adolescent Family said...

I don't even know how you remember how sick I was that day...I don't even remember that day. I may have blocked it from my memory because I was SO SO SO sick.

I can't believe Hannah is 8! Holy cow! Time really flies. I hope it all goes well for you guys and for her!