Wednesday, December 5, 2007

20 days till Christmas!



Last night and this morning we got our first REAL snow. Meaning its still on the ground after a whole day. We are to get more tomorrow as well. I realized today was the 5th and I think its someone in my family's birthday. Maybe Cole? I'm not sure. So any who, I am almost done with my Christmas cards. I got the pictures made today, now I just have to put them together. I make my own cards about every 3 or so years. Otherwise I get the photo ones at Sams or Costco. Which is MUCH easier I might add. But I love making my own once in a while and so, soon enough you will be seeing it in the mail. If I don't have your address, please email it to me! It will make it a lot easier to get to you with a address on it!

K is SUPER busy with school right now so he is kinda Grinchy. He has 6 tests next week. YUCK! These are the weeks when it would be so much easier for me to leave with the kids, but we have no where to go. Everyone lives to far away.

We are in the Christmas mood though. Presents are wrapped, music is playing, the occasional Christmas movie, and of course, good food. What a Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

tharker said...

It sounds like with all of your preparations, it will be a Merry Christmas indeed! I'm so impressed with your planning!

Adolescent Family said...

Don't be to impressed. I just needed some time to enjoy the holiday and since we are leaving for Christmas, I had to start early!