I randomly have thoughts of this blog, maybe once a year. Honestly I wish I was better at keeping track of all the fun and crazy we have going on, but in reality, I'm not good at it.
I don't think its possible to 'catch up' on the last few years, but I will say what we are up to at the moment...
Boyscout- is still working as a Chiropractor! He enjoys helping others and seeing results with proper care :) He spends his free moments doing yard work and house projects mostly. Occasionally he gets to go shooting, or ORVing. In the last couple years we have started enjoying camping too!
Me-All the mom jobs! Cook, clean, drive, etc. I like spending time with family and friends and taking the occasional vacation :) I also do a little cupcake baking on the side. Also, doTERRA essential oils is a interest turned job and I love it! I love helping others find what helps their body heal itself!
www.mydoterra.com/tiffanychild1
Buzz-He is currently in middle school. He has good days and bad days. He struggles with banging his head on hard surfaces. We are currently trying to find a dr. to work with to lessen this particular behavior. He does have his moments of happy too :) He likes to snuggle once in a while. Although at age 14 those moments don't tend to happen too often.
Peanut-She has probably grown the most! at 12 years old, she recently just went to the temple for the first time. She is enjoying YWs. She plays the piano. She is in school and church choirs. She enjoyed Girl Scouts last year too. She is quite the comedian and likes to make us laugh regularly! I think she is enjoying middle school too :)
We are looking forward to the holidays this year again! Can't believe another year has come and almost gone! I can't make any promises about updating again anytime soon, but I will try. :)
Happy Fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment