As most of my posts begin...WHERE has the time gone?
Its nearly April and I haven't blogged since before Christmas. :( Our holidays were delightful! We had a lot of fun with all of our family. January was a little blustery, but I can't complain since we have experienced MUCH harsher winters in the mid-west. Then February was much of the same, as well as March has been. So see, you haven't missed much around here :)
As most of you know, we make our frequent trips to Q-town and love spending time with family. The kids are doing well with school. Boyscout is doing well at work. And I am doing pretty good myself here on the home front.
Boyscout sold his car and got a truck. He is excited about it. I think we will miss the great gas mileage we got with that little car though. Peanut got a new bike today. I think she likes it a lot. It say's 'pretty in pink' on it. Plus, it is pink. What more could an 8 year old girl want?
We are looking forward to April. A few trips are in order and we are excited to venture out!
We have no other news to report, but take great pride that things are pretty boring around here. We like not having drama.
And then...As I was playing on my phone tonight, making a new play list for my workouts, I was distracted for a second and my screen went dark. So I tap it. No response. Tap. Nothing. Tap. Nada. Ok, so maybe its dead? Plug it in...no lights. No response. Tap tap. HOLY MOLY!!! I'm completely disconnected from the universe!
Spring break is in a couple days. There really never is a good time for your phone to go out. Maybe this is a good thing? No phone, vacation, now if the weather could just cooperate and the sun could come out and warm up, this could be a not so bad thing after all :)
I used to live like this before I had a phone. Well, with the exception of a home phone of which we no longer have. So I will have an experience for the next week till my phone comes in. I will probably appreciate it when I get it back. But until then if you need to get in touch, all I've got is email. Or you can call me on Boyscouts number between the hours of 6:30 pm and 8 am. With the exception of course being sleeping hours :)
Happy Spring Break! I hope it's great where ever you plan to spend it! :)
1 comment:
Just saw an old pic of you on FB and....I MISS YOU! How the heck are ya??? Love to see your smiling face on here.....just wanted to tell ya I was thinking of you!
Post a Comment