Our summer was pretty darn fun. But my favorite season is upon us and I am SO looking forward to getting out the warm sweaters, decorations, and fun fall activities. I am burning Pumpkin Pie Scentsy today. mmmmm. :)
I was just thinking, dare I say, Christmas isn't but 3 months away!!! I need to make Christmas Cards this year, cause I didn't get it done last year. I'm thinking of getting a professional Family photo done too! NEVER had one of those before. I hope it works out.
Biggest News of the month: Peanut is getting Baptized this weekend! Its our first and probably only one, so I want it to be really special for her :) If your in the neighborhood, feel free to come! Sat. @ 3:30.

I can't believe how grown up she is getting. I was tucking her in last night and for some reason, it seems like she was born last month, that it only took a few weeks to move to and from Iowa, and now back here and she is 8! The time is flying by and I hope that in 8 more years she is still so happy and beautiful, inside and out :)
She started Activity days and both Boyscout and I were nervous about her getting to and from, as she goes with friends. But she made it and came home with 2 stickers on her shirt. One that said her name and the other that said 'shy girl'. I kinda giggled and thought to myself, she is all but shy, and if you know her, you know its completely NOT true :) So I asked her why it said shy girl, she said cause she is shy when people are mean to her. So I get all worried that someone was bullying my baby on her first day of activities, or at school! Only to find out that she was talking about something that happened in Kindergarten or First grade! sheesh! So we had a talk about time lines, forgiveness, and just being happy in the moment. Who knew it would be so traumatizing to have someone stick their tongue out at you 2 years prior at a different school in a different state? And why did Activity day trigger this memory? I still don't have an answer for that one.
Until next time :)...
3 comments:
Yay for your little angel! Wish we could be there..you know I would. We are flying home today which means you and I need to plan a get together! SOOOOOOON!
Cute collage for her special day. On my birthday no less, what a great day! :)
I'm attempting to take our family photos this weekend. It's always such a production but worth it in the end. Good luck!
I am really hoping you check this..I need your address and your phone number asap!!!!
Post a Comment