Its here already. Its not our typical summer as of late, but we are getting in the swing of things. Buzz & Peanut have summer school. Peanut has it Mon-Thur. She rides the bus, gets breakfast and lunch, and really enjoys herself :) Buzz on the other hand, has his 2.5 hour sessions on Tues & Thurs, and is about 50% enjoyment, 50% sheer terror. If he isn't laughing and having a good time, he is pinching, kicking, poking, yelling...well, you get it.
Here on the home front, we got a little pool, our lounge chairs out, a side table for my drink, and we like to spend our time outside when possible soakin in some vitamin D, sippin Cherry limeade and reading a good book or playin some hard core solitaire. Maybe even the occasional ice cream treat. Ok, who am i kidding, its daily.
We have taken to late dinners, which lead to late nights, which leads to sleeping in :) I truly feel the LAZY in lazy summer days. It has been kinda nice though to not have to rush so much, endless homework, and nagging. I do however miss my free days to get all my work done, since I now only have a small window of 5 whole hours a week to accomplish ALL my grocery shopping, errands, etc. But we have been trying to enjoy ourselves none the less.
I keep telling Boyscout, I will get back to all the chores, laundry, dishes, stuff that usually happens around here, maybe in September? He doesn't think I'm very funny. ;)
5 comments:
You crack me up! Well at least someone gets to relax this summer. I feel like a big ball of stress. We leave so soon and it's hitting me how much we have to do! YUCK... Hopefully our paths will cross soon. Lots of lOve
Ahhh, the lazy days of summer. I don't think I've actually been able to enjoy those since I was in school MANY MANY years ago. I'm glad to hear you are enjoying things...life is too short to not enjoy these wonderful times with your family - chores/laundry/etc can wait!
You and I seem to have the same schedule for the chores to start up again!!
Love you Tiff!
We must get together SOON!!!
Oh I am missin' you guys this week! I am so glad you guys are doing well!!!
We just got back from a trip back home and I will work on getting those pictures up soon!
I did get Kim's wedding pictures up (FINALLY!!!!), and Michelle Staker's Senior pictures, too! Go check them out!!!
Wow, starting 5th tri! Trippy! Where should we live!??!?! Should we come up with you guys! So fun to think about!
Love ya tons and tons!
Sorry, my photography blog address is www.thepurephotography.blogspot.com
Post a Comment