I wasn't really interested in seeing this movie, but if you know Boyscout, then you know where we would be on opening night. I agreed, but said it would take a chick flick in return to make up for it ;)
On the way there he informs me that its in 3-D. WHAT??? WHY?? Now, in my opinion, I really don't like 3-D. Its way over rated and kinda annoying. Not to mention you have to pay MORE for the ticket so you can get the glasses. Grrr.
But, its Christmas...So, we went.
AMAZING!
I am really glad we saw it in 3-D! It made the story! It will definitely be one to add to the collection. In fact, I don't see movies more than once in the theater, and I would go see this again!
So, if your in the mood to go to the movies, go see it. You won't be disappointed! :)
1 comment:
I agree! We saw it today and it was so good!
Post a Comment