Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th!

Today was filled with all kinds of fun! Let me give you a quick run down :)

-woke up to find a couple new houses online that we promptly replied to!
-went into the local parade and visited with a bunch of people I haven't seen since last year or longer!
-swam with the kids in the pool even though it was 99 degrees in the pool.
-made a wedding card! {haven't done that in atleast a year!}
-helped prepare food for a BBQ. Bet you didn't know I am a excellent burger maker :)
-had dinner. yum!
-watched the kids swim again, this time Boyscout swam with them :) {I'm not sure if we waited the full 30 min before swimming, but no one was hurt.}
-chatted with family, remembering the good ol' days!
-we all changed into our long sleeves and pants for fireworks.
-watched fireworks!
-kids put themselves to bed! {awesome}
-helped clean up.
-worked online.
-making this post.
-off to bed :) its only 12:33AM! on the 5th.

I hope you and yours had a wonderful 4th! We sure did!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Happy 4th!!!! Sounds like such an awesome time!!! We had a great time! We miss you! Keep me posted on what's up with you guys!
I hope the new houses work out!
Tell the family Hi for us!

tharker said...

Sounds like a great day! (okay, the 99 degree pool doesn't sound too appealing...but that's alright)