Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Catch up




So here are three photos from Christmas morning. I know, lame. I only have 3. We video Christmas though. So. Boyscout figuring out he is a pro at Rockband 2. Thing 1 and Thing 2. Peanut is a rockstar on the drums. As you can see, Buzz prefers the lounge position...and kicking me while I took his picture :) sweet thing.

5 comments:

ucmama said...

I love the stripey P.J.s!

tharker said...

Looks like fun!!

Cindy said...

Ben just bought Guitar Hero: World Tour, and we are addicted. Even Parker will beg us to get the guitar out! It is FUN!

Jessica said...

We didn't know Barney was visiting for Christmas! Nice jammies Kip!:)

Becky said...

Where did the pjs come from. I must aquire them! They are super cute!!!
We had the same problem last year with pictures. Not very many, but there is lots of video. Oh well!