I have posted twice in a month. I really feel horrible about this. I have been lurking plenty, but unable to complete my own. :( I guess I'm kinda in a blogging rut.
I just popped in to tell you that we are all doing well. The kids are doing pretty good with school. I have my complaints, but don't have enough time or energy to post about them.
Boyscout is doing pretty good to. Clinic has been a really good experience for him. I knew it would be, and he has enjoyed it! 8th Trimester is about over! YAY!!! I really can't believe it. It seems like it just started and now we are nearing the end. This doesn't really mean much, except that we are that much closer to being done with this frigid place. :)
I must say I have been guilty lately of daydreaming. No matter what it is that I am doing, I find myself thinking about resuming 'real life'. I know that we are suppose to enjoy the journey, but this journey is about to come to a great ending...and hopefully a more wonderful beginning!
Lately my thoughts are of Schools, adequate for my most prized possessions. Where they are and where we will end up. I have been trying to construct a great plan for a transition that will be upon us in a few months.
I am guilty of already starting to pack. Mostly only because we are having company come to stay, but I really can't hide the fact that I have been enjoying it none the less.
We have lived here, longer than we have lived anywhere in our married lives. The kids started school here. I have been thinking of all the behaviors the kids will give us when we do move. I am hoping that where we move next, will be the place we can stay for a long while. But right now that is all up in the air. Waiting to get adjustments, looking at prospects for a precept, and ultimately a job.
Can you spell STRESS?
Does anyone have any job leads for us?
Its seems so hard to put down roots that seem so final.
So scary and yet I am so excited to get on with it!
I feel like I just threw up on the screen. I'm not really even sure if it all makes sense. I guess I just needed to get it all out. Now, Maybe I can get some stuff done around here?
4 comments:
Here Sweetie, a tissue for that spot on the screen right there on the corner....
It's hard not to daydream. I remember doing the same when J was almost done with school. And my mom said, "You'll miss these years, it's hard to believe, but you will look back on them as easy and wonderful, when you are struggling to pay rent and rationing grocery money, etc etc" I thought she was crazy.
But, as usual, she was right.
Whatever, Mom. Know It All.
We are fast approaching the longest we've lived anywhere in our married life.
OK, I'm jealous. As I read this while hiding from the cold in my warm house, I'm jealous that this is your last winter. I'm jealous that you're packing. I'm jealous that you're looking at schools. But I'm glad that you're excited!
It's hard to imagine leaving places. Before we moved here, I kind of felt some of the same things. I packed early and started looking at schools. I started thinking about all new things. But like your mom said, I miss the old things sometimes! Not that family drama or the lame work stuff. But I miss the people and some of the amazing things I learned.
So take with you what you can and remember it, move forward and have a blast!!!
And throw up anytime you need to on your blog!
I am so happy for you guys! I am totally crossing my fingers that you'll end up back in our neck of the woods!!
Post a Comment