Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cause I got nothin' else

Today was super Saturday! It was a good one. I will post pictures of what I made as soon as I find my camera to take a picture.

Today L ate a bag of hamburger buns, the rest of the loaf of bread, and of course his usual quota of chicken and fries. shocker.

K woke up with a headache, COULD NOT FUNCTION, but miraculously could play xbox, but can't get to exerted by doing anything else. poor. baby.

N broke Keven's headset for his xbox and the world did not end. (that's what happens when you don't clean up yo' junk.)

Happy Saturday! :)

4 comments:

M.Howerton said...

turns out -your nothing made me laugh! I love learning that your life is so much like mine!! And I couldn't stop laughing at the bread!!

dancin' momma said...

So I got totally organized and made you an awesome disney guide...unfortunately you were nowhere to be found at church today. I promise to get it to you before you leave! (don't forget to to leave that little extra space in your suitcase for me) :)

tharker said...

Your last sentence made me laugh!! I tell Hannah this all the time! She is constantly getting upset with Jake for ruining her stuff. Well, guess what sweetie?? If you don't want your stuff getting ruined, DON'T leave it on the living room floor!

Fun.

Cindy said...

WOW! Our husbands sound a like. Ben gets a runny nose and swears he has strep throat and can not function. Unless, he is able to hold a remote control or a game controller. FUNNY, HUH?