Monday, November 16, 2009

4 days till New Moon!!!

So, here in our town New Moon is making its pre-screening appearance on Thursday!!! I am SO excited! I am nervous at the same time because of the disappointment I experienced with Twilight. But it can only get better, right?

I watched Stephanie Meyer on Oprah the other day and enjoyed it. I was hoping that they would reveal if she is going to make that 5th book for the saga, but I don't think they asked her? Unless that was when the bus came home and I was outside?

If you know the answer to that, please fill me in. :)

I bought tickets about a month ago and they have been patiently waiting on their shrine in my living room! JUST KIDDING! :) Boyscout would NEVER let me do that in a room he uses to play his xbox.

But I did get tickets a month ago and have been patiently waiting...and watching previews....trying to decide if this movie is going to be a flop too. I really hope its not, cause I'm really excited to go!

In other news, our Target Holiday Catalog is completely marked and ready for Santa to get a clue. We want everything. The only bare pages are the ones for 'boy stuff', which we don't need any of this year ;)

I gotta get busy on it, its only 39 days away! Now if I could just find some moolah.

1 comment:

tharker said...

I hope I get to see you tonight!