Saturday, March 7, 2009

March: update/whine

WARNING: long post ahead with moderate whinning...

So before I knew it, February was over and March is well underway! Lately I don't seem to be getting much blogging done :(

So just in case, this will be for the month of March. Another catch up, if you will.

Spring is teasing us here in the Midwest. TEASING. Most of the time its pretty cold. Then one or two days a week Spring thrills us with 60-70 degree weather. I KNOW! Today in particular is rainy. My basement is begining to leak. Tomorrow is suppose to be rainy and since my basement is already wet, well, I will be really busy tomorrow (while Boyscout has Board Review) vaccuming out the water. :( what fun.

Speaking of Boyscout, he finished up 8th trimester! He has been on break for the last week and though we haven't seen much of him since he has been in the clinic and studying for Boards, we sure have appreciated his attention when he has a free moment.

So we are offically in 9th trimester now! YAY!!! It is almost over! The stress has started setting in. We are thinking, eating, sleeping, dreaming, about a practice and new place to live 99.99% of the time.

I have both of the kids IEP's coming up. S T R E S S!!!!!

Buzz has been giving us all kinds of behaviors lately. The school called for the first time to tell me that he bit someone. The Center told me when I picked him up this week that he is saying 'stupee' (stupid). Can I really be mad? He IS using it appropriatly!

Peanut continues to challenge me by being SaSSy. She thinks she knows. She thinks she is the boss. She thinks...I don't really know what she is thinking, just that she has to be told a million and 71 times to knock it off!!!

I am however VERY sure that this chick needs a vacation. VACATION. I don't know when, and I really don't know how. But I need one. Badly.

Before I can do ANY vacationing though, I have to declutter my house, have a yard sale, pack up the rest, find a new place to move to, help my hubby find a practice and all of the good stuff that goes along with that, find us some new schools for the kids, nail down a moving date, pray that Boyscout passes all of his upcoming Boards, blah, blah, blah...

Oh, and just when I think its all on the list and possibly under maintainence...The kids have Spring Break in a week. FOR TWO. LONG. WEEKS.

Anyone want to come and visit/watch the kids/help us, I mean ME, pack?

4 comments:

M.Howerton said...

you whine so well! and you never have to ask for help, seriously call me - I am always looking for adult interaction as long as you don't mind the cutest babies ever.

I think Buzz is Hilarious and really funny that he called someone stupid!

I totally understand Peanuts attitude as I have one of those sassy's living in my house too.
Hang in there - it will all work out.

tharker said...

Is it wrong that I'm proud of Buzz for saying the "S" word? Obviously, it's not ideal, but to know that a.) he is expressing his frustrations in a more verbal way is AWESOME! and b.) he is totally making progress!

I think it's awesome!!!

Also, is it wrong for me to be completely hoping that you guys will back HERE within a few months? Sorry, I don't want to be selfish, but...really I am...and I am totally ready for you to be near again!

Becky said...

I am sure we will be Rock Band-ing for at least part of that Spring Break! And we have Biggest Loser, of course!
Let's hang out!
PS Thanks, again, for watching my chickies on Saturday.

MamaBird said...

Wow - all of a sudden my mind is buzzing, zinging back and forth with all kinds of things. You need to call me I have an option for a place to live... 509-438-3287 :)