Wednesday, December 17, 2008

still sick...

So I'm still sick. I thought I would be over it by now, but NO.

Dear flu bug,

Christmas is a week away and I haven't given one gift of anything. Haven't made any goodies, candies, nothin'.

I have done one load of laundry in 6 days. I won't even tell you what Peanut wore to school today. I am actually on the verge of embarrassed.

I haven't made a decent dinner in about a week now.

I didn't send ANY Christmas cards.

I really want to have a great weekend before Christmas, to get all the things I need to get done, done.

I really need to get all my gifts tagged, and delivered, without YOU attached to each one! People don't appreciate gifts of sickness you know.

Take a hike flu bug. I don't have time for you anymore.

Seriously,
one sick mama

1 comment:

tharker said...

I'm sorry you're still sick! Maybe it's not the flu afterall.....okay, sorry...you can't blame a girl for hoping!