Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

There are SO many things to be thankful for. We are more aware of these things during this time of year when its brought to our attention by this day of giving thanks.

There are too many things to list, but this year, just as in the past 3 years we are celebrating with friends. We will miss our families, but will still have good food and good company around us to celebrate the things that we are thankful for.

As the holidays go by this year, I would like to think that this will be the year that I try to slow down and take it all in and soak up the holiday spirit, enjoying each and every moment. This year has gone by SO SO fast for us. It only seems like a few short weeks ago, we were having Easter. :) This could be because my brain is still in March?

Yesterday I had the opportunity to go to Peanuts class at school and see her perform the small program that her class had prepared for the 7 or 8 parents that attended. It was enjoyable. They sang some songs, poems, and had a treat. I did get some video so I will post it soon.

Happy Thanksgiving. We love and miss you all. :)

1 comment:

tharker said...

What's even crazier is that in a few short months, you'll be done! It really does seem like you guys just left, but I am SO excited to have you back!!!!