Soon to be Dr. Vowles, Dr. Thompson, Dr. Smith, Dr. C, Dr. Sheldon
The soon to be Dr. & Mrs. C
(well I guess just the Dr. part)
I know I look a little worse for the wear, but thats what has happened over the last 11 years.
The stress of going back to school and starting over IS SO HARD, but will be well WORTH IT!
Here is a short video of K receiving his Clinic jacket and badge. I am so proud of him and all the hard work he has done to get to this point! Its all down hill from here!
Except for boards I guess...
Except for boards I guess...
YAY!
4 comments:
That's freakin awesome. I can't wait to be at that point. Starting over does suck. I haven't experienced what you have, and believe me, I am soooo thankful for that.
What are those two goofballs doing in picture #1?
You should see the pictures I didn't post!
I am so excited for Keven, and so happy for you guys that you are almost finished with this journey.
Post a Comment