So today was a pretty good day.
I woke up this morning, woke my children, stepped onto the scale, (i know, it's a scary part of my day) Much to my AMAZEMENT, #20 has left me for good!!! yay!!!
So I felt like pounding it out at the gym and today I actually RAN on the treadmill. I know its hard to believe, RAN. Its hard for me to even type it out~ R. A. N.
Yeah, this gym stuff is boring me too.
On to bigger and better things. I had a chiropractic appt. and a brow wax and I feel like a new woman! Well, maybe not bran~new, but definitely better! I went to the store, rented a movie for tonight,(which by the way, we now have a 'red box' at our local grocer!) and let me just say, WE LIKED IT ALOT!
I woke up this morning, woke my children, stepped onto the scale, (i know, it's a scary part of my day) Much to my AMAZEMENT, #20 has left me for good!!! yay!!!
So I felt like pounding it out at the gym and today I actually RAN on the treadmill. I know its hard to believe, RAN. Its hard for me to even type it out~ R. A. N.
Yeah, this gym stuff is boring me too.
On to bigger and better things. I had a chiropractic appt. and a brow wax and I feel like a new woman! Well, maybe not bran~new, but definitely better! I went to the store, rented a movie for tonight,(which by the way, we now have a 'red box' at our local grocer!) and let me just say, WE LIKED IT ALOT!

K LOVES it, and I liked it. I am not one for scary movies, which I guess its really NOT that scary, it just has some ugly parts. But all in all it was a good flick.
Tomorrow we are going shooting. K is the President of the Shooting Club, so we are driving out in the country and shooting some skeet! I know, you won't believe this one either, I have my own 20 gauge. :) I really like to shoot skeet. I don't however like to shoot in front of large groups. I tend to suck it up when there are lots of people around...maybe not so many will come?
Tomorrow I could blog about how my arm is gonna hurt, but now you've heard it, so,... yeah.
1 comment:
Great job on that 20#s!!!! I wish I could get motivated to even STEP on the treadmill :)
Post a Comment