(not that I really dig it, but what the heck?)
I about dropped dead when his teacher told me he was really great about the whole thing!
Who knew?
(do you think he will sit still while I scrub it off?)
Today K & I went to the kids school and went to a little of each of their parties. I was really glad that we did, since we don't get to be at their school a lot, especially together, it was really fun for them both to have us there. N of course was glad to see us and so were many of the other kids, mostly cause I brought juice boxes for the party.
L's class on the other hand could have cared less about seeing us, but L himself saw us and came right over and said to K, "Go home, car"
Suddenly in that moment, I wondered, 'did I just become an escape for my child?'
YEP! he was going to be devastated if we left with out him. Thankfully it was the end of the day and there was nothing else happening. So we took him after the party.
This is probably why visiting my children's school is not a good idea.
1 comment:
That's too funny that Logan figured it out! Good for him!
Love the tatoo. And I would say that you and Keven each have a "Mini Me" on your hands! Nyah looks so much like you and Logan looks exactly like Kev. They are such cute kids Tiff!
Post a Comment